Sunday, August 29, 2010

trying.

So...I am trying to find a new job. Walgreen's is ever-so-depressing to work for. I mean, really? I've been there for 5 years and get paid x amount. It truly is not just. Thank goodness for Craigslist and people desperate for someone to answer their phones, eh?
Sent out several resumes, including a fun one to Tulane's library. WHAT?! So...maybe I'll be able to say, "Oh, I just work at Tulane. Go Green Wave. It's all bananas."

But probably not. Hey, at least I tried.
Either way, I shall update y'all on any exciting events that happen.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, there are TONS of people willing to pay you lots of money for answering phones and being an office assistant but working in an office SUCKS. I admit I totally wanted to do that, too, and I thought I would be happy doing it. But turns out it is incredibly boring and mundane and gossipy. But they are definitely short-term solutions to make some money!!
    PS. I am applying to Maryville University to get my teaching degree and my master's!!

    ReplyDelete