Sunday, August 8, 2010

Whale Wars.

I've decided that this is much too depressing to post my failure in the job market, so I am going to make this a hobby blog. I am an interesting individual with many different interests.

Tonight's topic: Whale Wars. I love this show. I love it so much I want to have a son and name him Ady Gil Haar (assuming I have a child with Kevin). A dog or cat (preferably black) would also suffice with such a name.

I also am looking to make my incoming text message ringtone "The world is a vampire". The opening line to the Smashing Pumpkins song. I feel as though it really would be fitting.

I am so enthralled with Whale Wars that I watched the South Park episode making fun of the tv show. I've been a fan of South Park for well over a decade. Since it began, actually. So, obviously, I must say, despite the terrible mocking of Whale Wars, it was (as always) spot on in the discrepencies in the tv show. Trey PArker and Matt Stone are brilliant. I wish I had that kind of brilliance.

I'm going to go take part in one or more of my other hobbies which include:
1. Mopping my hardwood floor with Murphy's Oil Soap, which makes my house naturally repellent to mosquitoes since it turns into a giant citronella fume house.
2. Watching Season 4 of CSI:. Gil and Sarah are about to get together (or are they already together?) and I love television romances. My all-time favorite: Chandler and Monica from Friends.
3. Playing Mario Party 8 on the Wii. Mario Party on the 64 is deemed too dangerous for my "dainty" hands. I got a huge blister in the middle of my hand from the little joystick thing when I was Bowser and had to play Tug-O-War with the other players. NOT fun.

More on the hobbies of a poor, sadly employed individual coming later.

No comments:

Post a Comment